Monday, May 18, 2009

Frame is playing Cannes!!!!




I just received word that Beery Media's latest short film, Frame, will be playing this week in Cannes. This is a huge milestone for me and this film.

The details are such, I submitted my film to a fringe group called "Cannes in a Van". This is a hip group of Londoners who for several years now, drive a van to a parking lot in the middle of Cannes, open the back doors and show films to the Cannes attendees. It has caught on and gotten a lot of industry attention. I am being told that studio executives and other industry insiders pay attention to this out of the box programming.

Here's the link, follow their blog;
http://www.shallowindustries.com/cannesinavan/2009/CiaV09_selected_films.html

Wow! I am very happy with the effect this film is having on festival programmers. I want to thank you all for your support over the years, it means an awful lot. i do hope all of you are well.

More on Frame can be found here;
http://beerymedia.com/Site/Frame.html

No comments: