Monday, March 31, 2008

My 2006 Documentary is coming.

Hi. I made a documentary about an incredible band out of Asheville, NC back in 2006. Their name is The Mad Tea Party. My buddy Ish and I followed them around for a few months and made a really nice portrait of a great band. Unfortunately personnel changes made it hard to distribute. But I now see someone has posted the promo I made for it on Youttube. Embedding is disabled, but you can see it here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2kys-uYDjs

I am seriously thinking about posting the whole doc in 6 parts over the next few months on youtube. I think it will be well received. And the group, The Mad tea Party is still cranking in a modified form, and this doc will only help boost their exposure. So be on the look-out for it. In the meantime, enjoy the promo.

cheers,
Nic

No comments: